- 1. Create 80legs crawl - crawl only links from same fully qualified domain (from analysis settings choose: Document Data - V10)
- 2. Start the 80legs downloader application
- 3. From the result format's drop-down menu, select the option Document Data XML to CSV
- 4. In the table above find the row with the file type ANALYZED_URL (usually in the second row)
- 5. Click the download link in that row
- 6. Be patient during file downloading, it can take longer if it is a large file
- 7. Enter site domain in field above.
- 8. Click on "Choose file" button above, and select downloaded .zip file
- 9. Click on "Check now" button, and please be patient. Tool will return you .csv file with analysis
for more details.